I've recently stumbled upon the most gorgeous blog in the history of every blog ever.
Well, that's what it is to me at least.
This family is always doing something. I envy their way of life. The roadtrips, the photography, the beaches, the thrift shopping, the music... all of it is what I aim for in my future. I really hope that I can be half the mom Jessica Kraus is, and I hope my kids are as smart and adorable as hers too.
She posts recipes, new finds, good music, her own amazing pictures, and her life how it is. Her style is something I could forever go on about.
Another thing I love about her blog is that it's real. She posts the good and the bad. When I'm reading her words I feel like she's actually having a conversation with me. Hopefully my writing will end up being as evoking as hers is in the next few years.
She also has an etsy shop and sells the coolest teepees. If she still sells them next year I'm definitely buying one.
She also has a fantastic Instagram account -----> @houseinhabit
Today -Smashing Pumpkins
love, k.


No comments:
Post a Comment