It was such a beautiful day outside so we decided to paint sticks, play in the leaves, and ride our bikes. As hard as these boys can be, I love spending time with them.
Coleson loves art, every time he draws something he says "Look I made art, everything I make is art" and every time I draw something, he studies it for a few minutes, looks at me and says, "It's so beautiful deedee."
Coley wanted me to tie the sticks together for a room decoration. I tried my best and he absolutely loves it. It's hanging in his room right now and he's been showing everyone. I'm always blown away by how artistically inclined Coleson can be. He's going to do awesome things when he gets older.
Jaxty was being a stinker today but I got some pictures of him. One of his favorite things to do outside is feeding the neighbors goats, he kept saying "Look deedee, dotes (goats), look look look, DOTES." He loves those things.
Chicago by -Sufjan Stevens
love, k.












No comments:
Post a Comment