Sunday, June 1, 2014

blogging.

I'm not going to pretend that I'm some extraordinary girl with fantastic writing skills or anything. My blog is just going to be about my life. 
Which, to be honest, will be simplicity at it's finest. 
You'll read about my love for indie rock, good food, crafts, family, life, traveling, incredible books, my Pinterest addiction, and much more. 
I can't make any promises as to how often I will post, but I'll try to post somewhat frequently. I've got some interesting things up in this crazy haired, over thought, confused head of mine.
This is also one of the ways I hope to keep a decent journal (I tend to never finish an actual journal due to finishing the book and having to buy a new one, but since this is like a limitless book maybe it'll work better for me).

I figure it's fair that if you read my blog you'll know some things about me:
1. I've killed every succulent I've ever owned
2. I adore art in every form
3. I'm a sucker for anything having to do with love. Except Disneyland proposals.
4. I'm the lead singer in a band called "the hot shower" (sarcasm implied)
5. My favorite jacket is dark forest green and I bought it for fifty cents

So there are 5 completely unrelated facts about me. Take them as you will.
Don't let this first post scare you away though.
Something fun to know about my blog though, is that every title finishes the sentence of my blog name.







Oh and I'll usually post a song and/or quote at the end of every post.

Algen -by Amason

love, k.

No comments:

Post a Comment