Do I really truly love myself?
Go ahead, ask yourself that question.
A while ago my answer would've been no. Now, it's an absolute yes.
I am finally beginning to see how amazing I am. I'm not being cocky or anything... I believe we all have the right to fall in love with ourselves. How else are we going to love anyone else? 2014 has shown me how to love myself and then fall in love with someone (my other half) else. I'm realizing that I have the power to love myself or not love myself, love others or not love others, love life or not love life. Love is a huge emotion, love is easy, love is hard, love is family, love is accepting, love is everything it should be. So why not give it to yourself?
I challenge everyone to start loving yourselves, truly.
Finally Moving
-Pretty Lights
love, k.
Go ahead, ask yourself that question.
A while ago my answer would've been no. Now, it's an absolute yes.
I am finally beginning to see how amazing I am. I'm not being cocky or anything... I believe we all have the right to fall in love with ourselves. How else are we going to love anyone else? 2014 has shown me how to love myself and then fall in love with someone (my other half) else. I'm realizing that I have the power to love myself or not love myself, love others or not love others, love life or not love life. Love is a huge emotion, love is easy, love is hard, love is family, love is accepting, love is everything it should be. So why not give it to yourself?
I challenge everyone to start loving yourselves, truly.
Finally Moving
-Pretty Lights
love, k.
No comments:
Post a Comment