We all have resolutions for the new year, right? I'd thought I'd share mine! Mind you, a lot are unoriginal but they're mine. I really hope 2015 changes me for the better. I genuinely would like to change a lot of things... but not the way you're thinking.
1. Wake up earlier
2. Go to bed earlier
3. Drink more water
4. Start mind mapping
5. Learn to cook/bake
6. Print more photos
7. Keep track of money
8. Lose 10-15 lbs
9. Take better photos
10. Take more photos
11. Master yoga poses
12. Hit 1k followers on instagram
13. Be IN more photos
14. Spend more time outside
15. Blog more
16. Go somewhere new
17. Stop biting nails
18. Run a 5k
19. Paint more
20. Read at least 50 books
21. Actually start and finish the 52 week money challenge
22. Draw more
23. Keep track of money
24. Exercise regularly
25. Help someone
So, that's it for now. I think it's a pretty okay list so far. I won't be disappointed if I don't do all of these things but they will be fun to try!
Let Me In
-Grouplove
love, k.
1. Wake up earlier
2. Go to bed earlier
3. Drink more water
4. Start mind mapping
5. Learn to cook/bake
6. Print more photos
7. Keep track of money
8. Lose 10-15 lbs
9. Take better photos
10. Take more photos
11. Master yoga poses
12. Hit 1k followers on instagram
13. Be IN more photos
14. Spend more time outside
15. Blog more
16. Go somewhere new
17. Stop biting nails
18. Run a 5k
19. Paint more
20. Read at least 50 books
21. Actually start and finish the 52 week money challenge
22. Draw more
23. Keep track of money
24. Exercise regularly
25. Help someone
So, that's it for now. I think it's a pretty okay list so far. I won't be disappointed if I don't do all of these things but they will be fun to try!
Let Me In
-Grouplove
love, k.
No comments:
Post a Comment