Currently
Watching: Grey's Anatomy & The Fosters. I'm all about the drama. Grey's is really great with it's realtionship drama and really cool cases in the hospital. The Fosters is a throw back in someways for me because my parents used to do foster care when I was younger. I've sobbed during some episodes of both shows already.
Reading: Harry Potter to my kid brother, Bubba (8 years old). We're on the second book and I think he really likes it.
Wearing: Over sized H&M sweaters with skinny jeans. My sweaters are cream & navy blue, I got both of them half off on my birthday weekend.
Planning a trip to Moab in a month with Mike. Well I'm not planning the trip but I am planning on going. I've been planning out a packing list though.
Listening to Hozier, Taylor Swift, and Avril Lavigne.
Spending way too much time inside the house and way too much time babysitting.
Trying to go to sleep before midnight every night... this hasn't happened in months.
love, k.
love, k.
No comments:
Post a Comment